Journal of Contemporary Development & Management Studies
London Churchill College’s Journal of Contemporary Development & Management Studies(JCD&MS) (ISSN 2052-6797) publishes theoretical and empirical research contributions for scholars and practitioners in the business field. It aims to promote the exchange of knowledge, experience, information and ideas among academics, professionals, policy and decision-makers, executives and students to improve the mutual understanding of the contemporary development and management issues both locally and internationally. Manuscripts are submitted to a double-blind referee process. In addition to manuscripts, the journal publishes invited papers by authors with a topic of special concern. JCD&MS invites manuscripts in Management, including disciplines of Strategy, Marketing Theory (i.e. retail, services), Hospitality Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Organisational Behaviour, Health and Social Care and experiences in related fields. Contributions are encouraged from both experienced authors and those writing an academic paper for the first time.
- LCC Journal Volume 1 Number 1 2011
- LCC Journal Volume 1 Number 2 2012
- LCC Journal Volume 2 Number 1 2013
- LCC Journal Volume 2 Number 2 2014
- LCC Journal Volume 4 Number 1 Winter 2016
- LCC Journal Volume 5 Number 1 Summer 2017
- LCC Journal Volume 5 Number 2 Winter 2017
- LCC Journal Volume 6 Number 1 Autumn 2018
- LCC Journal Volume 7 Number 1 Spring/Summer 2019
- LCC Journal Volume 8 Number 1 Winter/Spring 2020
- LCC Journal Volume 9 Number 1 Spring 2021
Call for Papers:
Are you interested in writing an academic article and being published?
Please follow the links to details of the next call for papers which was published in April 2019