LCC is committed to enhancing students’ experiences whilst studying at the College; we will continue to work with QAA and other bodies on any recommendation that improves learning opportunities for students.
HER (AP) Report and Action Plan
Higher Education Review (Alternative Providers) Report
London Churchill College was reviewed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) in May 2016 and Re-Reviewed in March 2017. The full reports are available at http://www.qaa.ac.uk/reviews-and-reports/provider?UKPRN=10030391#.
We received the following judgments from the QAA:
- The maintenance of the academic standards of awards offered on behalf of degree-awarding bodies and/or other awarding organisations meets UK expectations.
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
As a result of the review outcome, the College produced an Action Plan to guide it towards an improved quality of student learning opportunities. The Action Plan is available on our website together with commentary on the progress we have made.
In December 2017 and May 2018, the QAA undertook two investigations of London Churchill College into concerns raised about the College. The College cooperated with the investigations and has developed two Action Plans in response to the recommendations made by the concerns teams as a result of their investigations.
- Action Plan in response to Concerns investigated by the QAA in December 2017
- Our commentary on the progress we have made against the December 2017 actions so far is also available.
- Action Plan in response to Concerns investigated by the QAA in May 2018
The full reports of the investigations are available on the QAA’s website at: