Location and Transport
The main campus of London Churchill College is situated in Whitechapel, the heart of East London. Sandwiched between the London Stock Exchange and Canary Wharf, Whitechapel is a busy and active metropolitan area thriving in business and events that accommodate the daily needs, as well as leisure and entertainment, of people living and working in the area. Students of London Churchill College can take advantage of the local businesses serving up all kinds of services at a wide range of prices. Whether it is libraries and fitness centers, or diners and cinemas, the location of London Churchill College benefits its students to make the most of their student life. Furthermore, the high quantity of frequent transportation facilities in Whitechapel allows students of this college to gain easy access to all the local amenities.
- London Churchill College is only a 5 minutes walking distance from Whitechapel Underground Station which is accessible via District Line, Hammersmith & City, and Overground line.
• Bethnal Green Underground Station (Central Line) and Bethnal Green (National Rail) are just 10 minutes walk from the college.
• Shadwell DLR and Underground Station (Overground Line) are both within 10 minutes walk from the college.
• The local bus routes are D3, 15, 25, 106, 115, 135, 205, and 254.
Upton Park Campus
London Churchill College has a second campus at Upton Park (Barclay Hall). The campus is situated on Green Street, which offers local amenities for the student to access.
- Upton Park (District Line, Hammersmith and City Line) underground station is within 15 minutes walk from the campus.
- Local bus routes are 330, 58 and 25.
London Churchill College has a third campus at Barking (king’s House).
- Barking (District Line, Hammersmith and City Line and London Overground) station is within 8 minutes walk from the campus.
- Local bus routes are 366, 238 and 5.
116 Cavell Street
Upton Park Campus
156B Green Street
96 North Street
General query: email@example.com
Admission query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone:+44 (0) 2073771077
Fax: +44 (0) 2072479007
Out of hour contact
Out of Hour Contact
(for existing students only)
Contact Person: R N Chowdhury
Contact No: +44 (0) 7538607141